Tuesday 23 December 2014

List of Lists ... Four!


(I did this last year, the year before and the year before ... I'm doing it again!)

2014 has been kind to Prince of Fools!


Below are the 32 'Best of 2014' lists that I know of featuring Prince of Fools (presented in chronological order of publication). The two main reasons for assembling this list of lists are:

i) A thank you to the reviewers in question. It's a labour of love maintaining a book blog.

ii) You're probably here because you liked Prince of Fools. These reviewers (or in one case, these 200,000+ voters) appear to share your taste in one book, perhaps you will enjoy the other books on their lists.



The Weatherwax Report
Leona Henry's Wrap-up 2015
Fantasy Book Critic
Elitist Book Reviews
Fantasy-Faction
Fantasy Miscellany
Total Inability to Connect
Indie-Fantasy
Fantasy Book Review
AGT Reviews
reddit r/fantasy
Only The Best SFF
Konjam Random
The Arched Doorway
Lynn's Book Blog
Bookworm Blues
Phil's Blog
The Fictional Hangout
The Reading Frenzy
The Royal Library
SFF World
Beauty in Ruins
Inaugural Press
Best Fantasy Books
Parmenion Books
The Book Plank
Grimdark Reader
The Grimdark Review
Pat's Fantasy Hotlist
Powell's Books
Book Reviews
A Reading Machine
Goodreads Choice Award

4 comments:

  1. Great list, Mark - thanks for including me. Unless I miss my guess, you'll be hitting a lot of the same 'Best of' lists next year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for included me, Mark! I have to second Bob, this a great list. You certainly deserve to be on all of these lists, and more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mark, Happy New Year to you and yours! You have such a great author's voice that gives your characters that indescribable likability that stands out and I'm sure as long as you keep writing you'll stay on my list of bests until that bus with my name on it hits me :)
    I do plan to check out these other lists too because hey they have great taste in literature

    ReplyDelete