Monday 11 June 2012

The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly (part ii)

So last year I made an early round-up of Prince of Thorns reviews as a reference/aid/thing-to-do, and here I am doing it again!

The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly (part i)

King of Thorns is a hard book to review without spoilers. Myself, I love to read book reviews but I save them until after I've read the book. Here I've marked the more spoiler-heavy reviews - it's in no way a criticism of them, just a helper to interested parties. I'll update the list as reviews come in until ... I get bored of doing it :) 

Reviews are listed in chronological order


The Good

Fantasy-Faction

Civilian Reader

Ranting Dragon (some spoilers)

Functional Nerds

Mark Timmony - Postcards from the Emerald City

Shattered Ravings

SFF World

Book Monkey

ChoiceBookReviews

Elitist Book Reviews

Staffer's Book Reviews

RT Magazine

Another Book Review

Gilder's Getaway

Cannon Ball Read 4

Fixed on Fantasy

The Streetlight Reader

Terry C Simpson

Fantasy Opinion

Fantasy Book Critic

Lynns Books



The Bad

The Ugly







No comments:

Post a Comment